The Official KRESKY Homepage
KRESKY EPISODE GUIDE
SEASON FOUR (1979-1980)
E.G. Season 1
- 70. Lost Vegas (90 min.)
- A savage hitman assassinates a series of LA's best cops and manages to
slip out of the city before Kresky and Cantrell can spring their trap.
Working with the unofficial approval of Captain Marino and in direct
defiance of Commissioner Pratt's orders, the two detectives track the
killer to Las Vegas and the Mob boss who pulls his strings. But once
they've located their quarry, will the detectives choose to mete out
justice or revenge?[Filmed on location in Las Vegas]
- 71. Squeaky Clean
- Iggy Morton wants to make an honest man of himself by opening LA's very
first disco carwash, the Wash 'n' Groove, but unknown to Iggy, his
partner is using the operation to launder mob money. Can Kresky and
Cantrell save Iggy from the mob and help him go straight?
- 72. Mary, Mary Quite Contrary
- Pretty, young coeds at the University of California South are dying at
the hands of a madman who is somehow managing to evade Kresky and
Cantrell at every turn. As the death toll rises, Kresky starts to fear
the killer my have made the detective's drama teacher girlfriend his
next on the list.
- 73. Send in the Rodeo Clowns
- To protect a female rodeo star marked for death, Kresky and Cantrell
pose as rodeo clowns. But when the beguiling, manipulative woman starts
playing the two of them against each other will it spell the end of
- 74. The Wild Blue Yonder
- A gang of high-flying outlaw pilots perform a series of daring
robberies, always making their getaways by mini stunt plane. Kresky and
Cantrell take to the air to stop them, but when their own pilot suffers
a heart attack, will they be able to land the plane themselves?
- 75. Chained and Dangerous
- Kresky and Cantrell go undercover as prisoners in a chain gang to get
the goods on the corrupt warden, but when the bad guy's tipped off, the
detectives must make a run for their lives through a snake-infested
swamp, chained together at the ankles.
- 76. Don't Look Down
- After suddenly developing a paralyzing fear of heights, Kresky begins
to suspect that he may be suppressing something about his fiancé's
murder. He goes to Dr. Gideon Flynn, a world-renowned psychiatrist in
hopes that he may be able to recover the missing details under
hypnosis. But is this Dr. Flynn really who he claims to be? Or has
Kresky stumbled into the web of a most deadly spider?
- 77. Night of the Druid
- While hiking on a weekend trip to Catalina with their
girlfriends, Kresky and Cantrell stumble across a cult of druids with a
penchant for human sacrifice. When Cantrell is wounded and their
girlfriends abducted, it comes down to Kresky to put the fear of God
into a pack of pagans.
- 78. Number One with a Bullet
- To catch a sleazy record producer-cum-drug kingpin, Kresky and Cantrell
pose as a pair of singers called Nacho & Phil. But will the pair end up
singing with the fishes when the producer is tipped off by an informant? Features Kresky and Cantrell performing the Terrence Matterly song Born with the Movin' Feet.
- 79. Countdown to Oblivion
- Cantrell cajoles Kresky into letting him
borrow his Mustang for a weekend sightseeing tour of LA. Shortly
thereafter, Kresky discovers that a bomb intended for him has been
planted in the trunk, sending the detective on a mad scramble to save
his friend (and his car).
- 80. Killing Cantrell
- After receiving a head wound while under deep cover, Kresky comes to
believe that he is his criminal alter-ego, hitman Whit Straczynski, and that his real identity is a cover to help him get close to and assassinate Cantrell.
- 81. Rendezvous In Devil's Canyon
- Bitten by a poisonous snake while searching for a kidnapped boy in
an isolated canyon, Kresky falls into a delirious state, teetering
perilously between life and death. As Kresky's life slowly ebbs away,
Cantrell must do his best to track down his partner before the
kidnappers do. [The first episode directed by Terrence Michael
- 81 and a half. City of Angels: A Kresky Christmas (90 min. special)
- It's the season of giving -- and Kresky and Cantrell are gonna give some industrial-strength pain to a trio of wiseguys who have made off with the Madre de Dios Orphanage's Christmas fund. Along the way, they pick up a mysterious pregnant homeless woman who teaches the boys a little something about the true meaning of Christmas.
- 82. Deadheat Downtown
- Cantrell is in the wrong place at the right time when he stumbles into
the middle of a bank robbery in progress and finds himself one of the
hostages of a multicultural trio of hoods. As Cantrell does his best to
talk himself and his fellow hostages out of trouble, Kresky goes about
saving the day by infiltrating the bank from the outside.
- 83. Keep the Faith, Sister
- Kresky and Cantrell are assigned to protect Sylvia Horwitz, a celebrity
feminist, after she becomes the target of a deranged man whose wife has
left him. But who's going to protect the detectives when she takes
them to task for their woman lovin' ways?
- 84. Ashes to Ashes, Dust to Dust
- When an angel dust-crazed teenager at William H. Taft High School kills
himself by improperly using the woodshop's drill press, Kresky and
Cantrell are determined to track down the source of the drugs. Is it a
pusher from the outside, a student or -- the most chilling possibility
of all -- a member of the faculty? The detectives are close to an
answer when the mysterious culprit throws the school into chaos by
spiking the cafeteria's sloppy joes with PCP. As Kresky and Cantrell
struggle to wrangle drug-addled students and faculty members alike, it
looks as if this may become the detectives' darkest hour yet.
- 85. A September Frost
- After experiencing a stroke, Jake Kresky refuses to admit he's no
longer capable of piloting his fishing boat. The situation goes from
dangerous to downright lethal when he decides to take on a pack of
smugglers by himself and it looks like Nick and Cantrell may be too late
to save him.
- 86. Equal Opportunity Hate
- After a group of young anti-Semites fire bomb a kosher deli and
seriously injure an aged rabbi, Kresky takes charge of enlightening one
of the boys about the history of the Jewish people while tracking down
the murderous ringleader of the gang.
- 87. Blind Justice
- When Cantrell goes on the lam to protect an endangered informant,
Kresky takes on the entire grand jury system by refusing to disclose
Cantrell's location in court. Will Kresky's decision spell the end of
his career as a cop?
- 88. Frozen in Time
- After Kresky accidentally wounds and paralyzes Cantrell in a shootout,
the guilt-stricken detective resigns from the force to do some serious
soul-searching. Meanwhile, Cantrell meets and falls in love with a beautiful young paraplegic girl at the hospital. A dangerous and radical operation may give back to Cantrell the full use of his legs, but will it drive a wedge between the detective and his new love? And before he goes under the knife, can Cantrell convince Kresky to return to his true calling as a cop?
- 89. Barn Razing
- Nash Oakley is desperate to save his farm from foreclosure, but
someone out there is doing everything they can to stop him, including
the murder of a farm hand. As the bank's deadline fast approaches, Nash
calls in his nephew Nick Kresky to help him locate the rat, but things
get complicated when Nash falls ill, Kresky's beautiful cousin falls for
Cantrell and a raging barn fire threatens to send everything up in
- 90. Black Male
- Kresky discovers the secret that a wealthy Bel Air businessman is
desperately trying to keep blackmailers from revealing: He's
half-black. While Kresky and Cantrell track down the extortionists,
Kresky struggles to make the man accept and embrace his black heritage.
- 91. Enter Night
- When a narcoleptic teen is mistakenly accused of robbing a liquor
store, Kresky champions his cause and learns an important lesson about
the boy's dangerous and disabling condition. [Directed by Terrence
- 92. Cry of the Coyote
- After Philip Horse, a Native-American army buddy of Kresky's, asks for
the detective's unofficial help in chasing down the killer of a federal
agent on his reservation, Kresky finds himself inextricably involved in
the reservation's struggle to avoid being "terminated" by the
government. While Horse and Cantrell apply their tracking skills to
find the murderer, Kresky goes on his own personal "vision quest".
E.G. Season 2
E.G. Season 3
E.G. Season 5
Return to Kresky Home Page
"The Official Kresky Homepage" © Timothy J. Madison 1997, 1999. All rights reserved.